Benefits of the Powermax SYNC plasma systems
Powermax SYNC is an entirely new air plasma platform from Hypertherm. There are three systems in all – the Powermax65 SYNC, Powermax85 SYNC, and Powermax105 SYNC, all with built in intelligence and a single piece cartridge consumable.
Instead of five consumable parts, Powermax SYNC systems with their included SmartSYNC torch, need only one! You don’t need to worry about finding and grabbing the right consumable parts. All you need to do is grab ONE color coded cartridge, screw it onto your torch, and start cutting. Your SmartSYNC torch will automatically adjust the amperage and choose the right cutting or gouging mode. Your torch will also tell you when the cartridge consumable is worn out and needs to be replaced. You no longer need to check by unscrewing the stack-up and looking at the electrode.
Below are some of the benefits the Powermax SYNC series have to offer.
Easy to use
- The one piece cartridge eliminates consumable confusion and makes inventory management easier.
- Colour coding helps you find the consumable cartridge you need.
- SmartSYNC torch eliminates errors by automatically setting the correct amperage and operating mode.
- End of life detection lets you know when a new cartridge is needed.
Minimises operating costs
- Simplified operation cuts down on downtime, troubleshooting, waste, and training time.
- Cartridge provides up to twice the life for handheld cutting and improved, consistent cut quality in mechanised setups.
- Cartridge data helps you track performance and analyze usage patterns.
- Interchangeable torches and application specific cartridges allow you to tackle a range of jobs.
- Time saving controls directly on the torch allow you to adjust amperage and change the cartridge consumable without returning to the power supply, saving valuable time.
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyse performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time
Industry leading reliability
- Engineered for rugged, industrial environments
- SpringStart technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch
- Drag cutting
- Bevel cutting
- Fine feature cutting
- Flush cutting
- Extended reach cutting
- Powermax 45XP Operator Manual
- New FlushCut consumables for the Powermax105 and Powermax125 air plasma systems
- Restoring a car or truck? You need a plasma
- FlushCut now available for Powermax 45XP
- New Duramax torch options for Powermax45 owners